Friday, January 13, 2012

21 Weeks

how far along? 21 weeks
how are you measuring? 21 weeks
size of baby? 10.5 inches long and almost a pound...length of a carrot. Last week it was a banana so that must be one long carrot!
heartbeat? 141
total weight gain/loss? 4 lbs.
maternity clothes? still half and half....planning to do a little shopping this weekend.
sleep? sleeping better this past week. I still have to get up several times a night and can't sleep on my back anymore, but I seemed to have found some side positions that work.
best moment this week? getting to hold a 1-day old baby...precious!
movement? Yes! He is most active in the mornings and then again around 5ish. He seems to like to nap right after lunchtime and is pretty quiet in the afternoons. I think I also felt him have hiccups the other morning.
food cravings/aversions? Craving bruschetta....so random! Haven't had it yet though.
gender predictions? It's a boy! Levi Michael
what i miss: being able to stay up past 9:30...poor Cory.
what i'm looking forward to: seeing the bedding when it comes in
how are you feeling? pretty good...can't complain

No comments:

Post a Comment