how far along? 20 weeks
how are you measuring? anywhere between 19 and 21 weeks at my last appt...this baby might have a large head :)
size of baby? 10 inches from head to heel and weighing 11 oz.- Banana
heartbeat? 141
total weight gain/loss? 4 lbs.
maternity clothes? still half and half...I seriously need to go shopping though. I am getting tired of wearing the same things.
sleep? Sleeping a little better now. Still getting up at least twice every night and can no longer sleep on my back (uncomfortable).
sleep? Sleeping a little better now. Still getting up at least twice every night and can no longer sleep on my back (uncomfortable).
best moment this week? Our homegroup leaders baby was born after a 35 hour labor and delivery! Cozette Noelle is beautiful though and I loved getting to meet her.
movement? Yes! Feeling movement more and more everyday. He was rocking out to the music at church the other night.
food cravings/aversions? More aversions than cravings lately...especially with meat.
gender predictions? No more predictions....it's a boy! Levi Michael
what i miss: staying awake past 9:30 and not having a nose like a hawk (Smells really bother me these days)
what i'm looking forward to: We started working on his room this past weekend (okay, it was really more Cory and my parents...I supervised) and I can't wait to see it all come together once the bedding comes in.

No comments:
Post a Comment