Tuesday, December 20, 2011

18 Weeks

how far along? 18 weeks
how are you measuring? 18 weeks
size of baby? bell pepper: 5 1/2 inches long and about 7 ounces
heartbeat? in the 140's at my 15 week appointment
total weight gain/loss? 1 lb.
maternity clothes? About the same...half and half. My last pair of work pants that were non-maternity were feeling a little snug this week.
sleep? yes please...whoever said my energy would return LIED to me! I have been falling asleep this week around 9 and still waking up to go to the bathroom 3-4 times per night. Fun times.
best moment this week? We got the nursery furniture. We didn't open any of it (we won't until after we paint), but it feels good to know it is now in our possession (especially after what we had to go through to make sure it truly was ours).
movement? Yes, definitely! It is getting more consistent.
food cravings/aversions? None...I'm boring, I know.
gender predictions? Find out on the 30th! Had a dream the other night that my good friend Bethany performed the sonogram and told me it was a boy. However, I think my sister-in-law (Angie) has had 2 dreams about the baby being a girl. We shall see!
what i miss: Nothing really
what i'm looking forward to: CHRISTMAS... This is one of my favorite times of the year. My nephew is 17 months and I think it will be fun to watch him join in all the festivities this year. I also caught him standing on one of his presents last week....he he he.
how are you feeling? tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment