Monday, November 9, 2009

My latest obsession...

My latest obsession (this is Kristin by the way) started approximately one year ago. We were visiting our friends Justin and Katherine Cowart in Lindale and they had the most AWESOME coffee/tea/hot cocoa maker. I was hooked! I am not normally the coffee drinker, but there is something about this little contraption that makes me want to consume it in large amounts. Every time we would go to their house I would stare in amazement at this machine and all the different varieties of tea/coffee/hot cocoa. We recently joined a home group through our church and started meeting for the first time about a month ago. Lo and behold they had a Keurig on their counter just waiting for me to enjoy. Last week I enjoyed some nice Pumpkin Spice coffee while we discussed Sacred Marriage. It was so good. Cory and I recently got a gift card from rent.com because we reported our lease to them. Friday night we decided to hit up Bed Bath & Beyond after dinner with our coupons and look what jumped in our cart. My very own Keurig. Come on over for some coffee!

2 comments:

  1. My parents have a similar one...I love using it when I'm home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We almost borrowed Jackie's sister's (Janet) Keurig for our Mauritzen dinner last Saturday, but ran out of time... Sorry now we didn't get it - would have been something you & I'm sure others would have enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete