I decided to get a little creative and live life on the edge one day. Thus, butternut squash was cooked in my kitchen. Cory kept raising his eyebrows and definitely looked apprehensive, but he wolfed it right down. I have to be honest and say that I was apprehensive at first, just for the mere fact that I had to figure out how to cut that beast open! Let's just say make sure you keep all fingers inside the vehicle at ALL times. It's a little scary. But once you get that puppy open, it is just like a pumpkin my friends. Here are a few preparation pictures and the finished product. Yummee! P.S. It tastes almost like a sweet potato, but with the texture of squash.
We have been married for 3 years and currently live in the Dallas Metroplex. Kristin is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Cory works in the banking industry. We are taking on the world together all while being loved by a Gracious Savior. We have an adorable little boy named Levi!
Looks interesting, but what did it taste like?
ReplyDelete